Give Your Home Good Ambiance Through These Feng Shui Tips
Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese art used in the home to create balance and harmony. Feng Shui practitioners have many tricks of the trade used to get rid of negative energy and promote happiness, stability, affluence, tranquility, and peace. With the help of this guide, now you, too, can use Feng Shui to enhance your surroundings.
Here are some Feng Shui fast solutions to allow you to experience maximum fulfillment in your current home:
Color. Color can lift you up or bring you down, so pay attention to the colors you choose for your furniture and to decorate your house. Decide on which color best suits your living room, bedrooms, dining room, and furniture by figuring out the energy you would like for that particular room or area.
Light. Light exerts a strong influence over how we feel. Take care to light each room so that you achieve the appropriate calming or energizing effect.
* Good Quality Lighting: Second best to natural lighting. If possible, don’t skimp when it comes to buying lamps, track lighting, or fixtures for your home.
* Bright Lighting: Promotes energy and activity (in a playroom, for example).
* Low Lighting: Promotes calmness and relaxation (in a bedroom or study, for example).
Touch. Designers often overlook the power of texture and how it influences the energy of your home and surroundings. Play with accessories and furniture of different materials to achieve surprising results.
* Furniture: Sleek wood furniture conveys sturdy and reassuring energy, while soft leather couches and armchairs add luxurious energy to a living room or study.
Smell. Aromas are an easy and inexpensive solution to help you achieve a harmonious home environment. Play with different scents in each room, changing them occasionally to see how the smells aid in energizing or relaxing you.
* Incense or alternatively, Sage: Incense is a fantastic cleansing agent. Use it to erase negative energies, such as after an argument. The scent will permeate all corners of the room, and either relax or invigorate the inhabitants, depending on what type of incense you use.
You! Don’t forget the most important element of your home: you and your family. Even plants and flowers play a vital role in livening up an environment. Pets and children are great for adding movement in each room, which, in turn, keeps the energy of your house circulating. Play with these and other Feng Shui solutions, to maintain balance and perfect harmony in your home.